The Law is the Law- Romans 2:1-16
Passage: Romans 2:1–2:16
We fear God’s judgment because we only associate with condemnation. We must remember that it is God’s righteous judgment in Christ that leads to our redemption.
Sermon Text: Romans 2:1-16
Other Scripture References: Matthew 7:2-3, Acts 10: 34-35
Link to Romans and Study Resources HERE
Link to Personal Study Guide HERE
Questions for further discussion
- What is the relationship between judgement and grace?
- What does this passage reveal about mankind/you?
- What does this passage reveal about grace (undeserved kindness)?
- What does this passage reveal about the Character of God?
- Is there a call to action in these verses that you need to respond to?
- Who is someone in your life that needs to hear the Truth taught in these verses? Who will you share it with?