At The Bridge Montrose we support a variety of local missions through prayer, finances, and resources. The best way to get involved is through our Transformation Groups (link HERE), each group serves with a mission consistently to build relationships and show Christs love to those in our community. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or how to get invovled with each partnership.
Mission Statement Open Door Mission is a 7-10 month faith and evidence base recovery and rehabilitation program. Isaiah house partners with ODM and helps provide housing opportunities after men finish the ODM program.
TBM servces by participating in their weekly Monday night dinner and bible study.
CRU exists to help students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others. We support Cami Jones who is on staff and works with undergrads and graduate students on the University of Houston and Rice campuses.
We also have partners at The Bridge Montrose involved in Love Fosters Hope, Houston Angels, EFCA Crisis Response (Harvey rebuild projects), The Forge, and Houston Welcomes Refugees. If you would like to join in in serving, email email@example.com, and we will connect you.
To provide an avenue for generating awareness of human trafficking in Houston, and to work towards the abolition of slavery in our city.
To work alongside a variety of anti-trafficking organizations and movements to raise awareness, generate interest, and engage the public to take action.
To become a money-making engine that funds aftercare solutions for survivors of human trafficking, including: housing, mentoring, tutoring, job skills and other life skills for reintegration into society.
We serve 2nd Cup Coffe on Sunday Mornings
National and Global Missions
Mission Statement: Our mission is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with college golfers and coaches and equip them to be fully devoted followers of Christ.
The Lukers- Italy
The Lukers are seeking to share Christ and make disciples in Sesto Calende. God is giving the team in Sesto Calende unique opportunities to build a strong presence in the community, directly communicating a desire to serve and bless their neighbors. The Italian believers meet weekly for worship and dinner. A new fellowship of international believers have begun meetings in English as well.
We also partner missionaries in Cuba, Indonesia, and the Middle East. For safety reasons they are not listed on our public website but you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
If you are interested in becoming a Missions Partner, please contact Sanj Manghnani
Short Term Mission Trips
We have two Short Term Mission Trips for 2020.
Love Fosters Hope Teen Reach Camp
Love Fosters Hope is an organziation that serves children and teens in the foster care system. TRAC Camp is a place for teens to challenge themselves and enjoy a variety of activities (swimming crafts, nerf gun wars, archery, challenge course, and more!). There are different opportunities to be involved including being a camp counselor, activities coordinator, photographer, and more. The Bridge Montrose counselors and photographers will be together in the same cabin.
Dates: Girls Camp June 11th-14th
Boys Camp June 17th-20th
Additional Madatory Training on April 25th or May 9th.
For more information on Love Fosters Hope Click HERE.
Application HERE (interview and background check with organization required)
Havana Cuba Mission Trip
More details to come
Dates: September 26th-October 3rd
Contact Joe Jackson if interested
These are opportunities that we have financially supported from our missions savings as needs have come to light through their daily ministry.
- Church Planting in Sesto Calende, Italy
- Supported the salary of the church’s first Italian pastor.
- Church Planters in Indonesia
- Italy Film Project (Giouse)
- Funded the production of the Documentary, Unforgivable. View the trailer here. Unforgivable is used as a Gospel outreach opportunity in Italy.
- Nuevo Vida
- Working to establish an extension of Southern Seminary in Havana Cuba.
- EastWest Ministries
- Your giving to East West helps to keep our costs of training and church planting as low as possible. With your help, for every $8 we spend from our general fund, we are able to train a national leader in evangelism and discipleship and for every $22 we spend we are able to plant a new church. So far in 2018, we are averaging more than 1,000 baptism every day and 815 house churches starting every week.
- Love Fosters Hope
- We had 9 people volunteer to be "counsins" or counselors at T.R.A.C. (Teen Reach Adventure Camp) for 12-15 year olds in the foster care system.
- Sponsored a table at their annual fundraising gala. A couple inivited to sit at our table decided to foster after attending the gala.
- Ambry Golf Tournament
- Sponsored a hole at their annual fundraising golf scramble
- Other Church Plants in Houston, Cypress, Austin, San Antonio, and Michigan
- 2nd Cup Coffee
- 2nd Cup is a “coffee for a cause” cafe that works to mobilize houston to end human trafficking by through bringing awareness and support to all of the organizations leading out in the fight across Houston.
- Campus Outreach- HBU and Technical College Mexico (Marcums)
- CRU Short Term Mission Trips
- Sponsored college students to go to EastAsia as missionaries for the summer of 2018
- Sponsored college students to spend the summer at Summer Beach Project where they are equipped as disciples of Jesus as well as ministering to the community they are in.
- CRU Staff Training
- Cami Jones attended CRU staff training in July which better equipped her to meet the needs of college students. She took a seminary course on missions there, helping her cast vision for a multicultural student body participating in overseas missions.