A link for all our Corporate Virtual Gatherings can be found HERE
Those corporate gatherings include
- Sunday 10am Worship, Music, and Prayer Gathering
- Tuesday Prayer at 12:10pm
- Both Gatherings will use the same Zoom Link (HERE)
- START WITH – What did the Holy Spirit reveal to you through this teaching, your own pursuit of racial reconciliation, and the time you in time in Micah 6:8 on your own? What do you have questions about/are struggling with?
- Possible follow-up questions:
- How do we lament?
- How do we engage God’s heart for justice individually and collectively?
- How do we show kindness/the love of God to others, specifically those of a different race than us?
- How do we express love through action?
- How do we walk humbly with our God?
- What are the implications for us personally?
- What are the implications for us as a whole?
- What are the challenges we face in being God’s instrument of reconciliation? How do we navigate those challenges?
- What action steps can you take this week in response?
Churchwide Update- 5.8.20
Recommended Reading (suggested books to go deeper in your faith, divided by topics)
Spotify Playlist with Sundays Songs (updated weekly) HERE
"Coronavirus and Christ" ebook by John Piper HERE
"Peace in Times of Suffering and Uncertainty" 3 messaged by Tim Keller HERE
"Where to find God During COVID-19" Podcast by John Lennox HERE